Retail store chain management and payment system (Phase 2)
The system of retail stores is managing information about import plans, selling prices, inventory, and revenue separately. At the same time, an outdated payment system causes a bad customer experience and reduces revenue.
Project 2: Upgrade the multi-modal payment system via mobile payment App and prepaid hard card for regular customers.
Researching and consulting customers to develop an app for shoppers to create a push noti channel with customers, helping customers pay conveniently with the following functions:
- Register user information
- Deposit money from the bank into the app (developed)
- Payment via app (not yet developed)
At the same time, develop the features on the hard card:
- Top up cash on your card and pay by card
- Check card balance (via machine system located at stores)
- Change card status, check card status (card in use is enabled state, locked cardis is disabled state)
The card is provided and operated by a 3rd party, HBLAB has supported the customer to handle the connection backend.
- Make it more convenient in payment operation, minimizing cash exposure in cashless form.
- Save time and effort of manual payment, resulting in a better customer experience.
- Retailers can manage customer information, have customer data recorded through the app system and the machine located at the store.