The client owns a chain of beauty salons. The system of scheduling, services, purchases, etc. is managed on Shopify.
However, customers are facing problems with management and decentralization. Specifically:
- On Shopify admin, there is no feature to manage permissions at all levels.
- There is no feature to manage products, customers, orders decentralized for each company, salon and staff.
HBLAB developed a web application in conjunction with Shopify that allows:
- Manage permissions for each company, salon and Staff
- Decentralize management of products, customers, separate orders for each company, salon and Staff
Data system is linked with the Shopify system of the customer in the following direction:
- Shoppers: Register to make purchases on shopify.
- Companies, salons, staff manage products, customers, and orders on the system HBLAB developed..
System separation helps to reduce costs, optimize operations, and meet other operational needs of customers at the same time.