Chain of Retail companies
In order to support software that automatically displays product images in the store on the customer's shopping cart screen, a retail company needs a unified and convenient database to retrieve information.
However, the image database is currently being distributed to many platforms with different input methods, making it difficult to access data & scale up the database.
Create a database on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and design an operating system including:
- Automatically update the database including: product code, category, image link to Database Firestore when photos are uploaded.
- Create an Admin management page: grant users, assign permissions, view product list
- Store photos on GCP Cloud Storage
- Automatically connect to the Database and retrieve images and accompanying information.
- The solution’s initial cost is low but still meets the customer's problem of database unification & has ability to scale up.
- The system operates automatically: from data upload to data retrieval, which helps to save time, manpower & ensure operating speed.