Customer owns a platform to connect artists with event organizers or units in need.
The customer's system has several problems:
- Server is located in Japan, making it difficult to expand or automatically scale data, reduce downtime
- Need to link data with a 3rd party to use the same account
- Page loading speed is still low
AWS implementation and system optimization solutions consulting:
Deploy AWS Cloud with Terraform.
- Design AutoScale system and implement CDN (Content Delivery Network) to distribute data to users.
- Deploy/update new source code according to automatic Blue/Green structure with no downtime.
- Since connecting to 3rd parties must go through an intermediary and there is no server-dev, HBLAB has simulated a server to test and ensure a smooth connection.
Improve page loading speed:
- Identify the cause of slow speed: Front-end and backend of the system is running on the same app
- HBLAB solved it by changing into a faster framework; separate the front-end and back-end running on separated apps to increase processing speed.
1. System Performance increased by 40%
2. Reduce cost:
- Infrastructure cost is compatible with current users (~$800/month for Staging and Production)
- Operating cost per month <0.25MM
3. Migration time ~4h, together with product feature update.
4. Data/system is backed up daily.
5. Page loading speed increased by 60%.